One of the best times of the year to visit is at the annual Christian Chefs International Conference every March:|
- Take a hands-on baking class with a CCA instructor
- Get to know all the regular instructors
- Meet and interact with the current students
- Learn and network with great visiting chefs
- Spend a few days getting familiarized with the facility and community
- Take a facility tour
- Attend a meeting to answer any questions about the program
- Take the Admissions Interview if application is complete (or close to it)
Potential students may visit us any other time of the year by appointment, which includes:
If you are not able to come visit, you are welcome to view our Virtual Tour.
- A facility tour of our kitchen, classroom, cafeteria, dormitory, gym and game room.
- A meeting with a chef-instructor to review the program, curriculum and answer any questions you might have about the culinary school and about the food-service industry in general.
- If you have completed the application (or close to it), we can schedule the Admissions Interview.
- For your stay, we are happy to provide you with discounted lodging on campus. (subject to availability)
- Sit in on a day of class (when classes are in-session)
- Meet with current students (when classes are in-session)