We will be staying at the Cannon Beach Conference Center, home of the Christian Culinary Academy:|
Cannon Beach Conference Center
289 N Spruce Street
Cannon Beach, Oregon 97110
We have a shuttle available for you as well. When you Sign Up, you can reserve your seat, as we're happy to pick you up from the Portland International Airport (PDX) or the Amtrak Train Station in Portland. Amtrak also offers a bus service that brings you to within one block away of our facility. Check out our Itinerary for shuttle times, and RSVP when you Sign Up. When you get your travel itinerary, please send it to us with your cell phone number for confirmation.
- Hotel-Style Guest Rooms
- Hotel-style lodging with private bathrooms
- Linens & towels provided
- Wifi Internet
- "Standard Guest Rooms" are located in the more elegant Pacific View Lodge (picture above) with full bathrooms and great ocean or mountain views. First come, first served on the rooms with an ocean view (so sign up soon). The mountain-view rooms are great too!
- "Budget Guest Rooms" are still comfortable hotel-style rooms, with bathrooms with toilets and sinks in each room, but the shower stalls are down the hall. We are very limited on the number of budget rooms available, so book soon if you would like this option.
- Access to Christian Culinary Academy Library, with about 1000 Christian and culinary books available for research and reading
- Wireless internet throughout the facility
- On-Campus Activities
- Indoor Basketball/Volleyball Court
- Weight Room
- Game Room (Board games, pool tables, carpet ball, foosball, table tennis)
- Indoor Miniature Golf Course
- Indoor Running Track
- Other activities right next to campus:
- Ocean activities (Swimming, surfing, skim boarding, whale watching, hiking, biking, etc.)
- City Park (Ball field, tennis courts, skateboarding facility)
- Covered Activity Areas (ping pong, foosball, etc.)